Methylene Blue 1% | USP-Grade Methylthioninium Chloride Liquid | High Purity | No Formaldehyde (1)50ml Glass Dropper Bottle
- Keep Your Mental Faculties Sharp - Our specially-formulated methylene blue for humans may help boost the energy production capabilities of mitochondria and promote blood and oxygen flow to the brain.
- Protect Your Memory - This pharmaceutical grade methylene blue is packed with antioxidants that may help prevent cellular degeneration and protect the brain against age-related cognitive decline.
- Manage BMS Symptoms Effectively - The analgesic properties of our upgraded liquid methylene blue may help alleviate those painful and uncomfortable symptoms brought by Burning Mouth Syndrome.
- Safe & Convenient Packaging - This methylene blue pharmaceutical grade comes in easy dispense glass bottles. This helps to preserve its potency which can be negatively affected by plastic containers.
- Purity & Potency In Every Drop - Our supplement contains only high purity, USP-grade methylene blue and is independently tested. It has no formaldehyde and meets the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia.
Do you find yourself experiencing brain fog more often than usual?
The mitochondria are the powerhouse of our cells and are responsible for providing our bodies with energy at a cellular level. Suffice to say that when it fails in its function, our energy levels drop. This doesn't just apply to our bodies, but to our brains as well.
So how do you help your brain cope? Positive lifestyle changes and having the right supplement by your side can help.
Boost your brain's health and function with the Compass Laboratory Methylene Blue 1% Drops!
Aside from its ability to quickly cross the blood-brain barrier, our methylene blue supplements may also help enhance mitochondrial efficiency. It supports the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which in turn results in more cellular energy for the brain to use. That, and its ability to support brain cell respiration or oxygen utilization, may help in overall cognitive function.
Methylene blue is also an excellent antioxidant. Thus, it may help the body in flushing out harmful free radicals and may help in prolonging the lifespan of brain cells. In doing so, it helps to promote a more robust memory, especially for those in the later stages of life.
As with any other health product, we advise that you talk to your healthcare professional before consuming this supplement. This is especially true for pregnant or nursing women, as well as individuals suffering from certain health issues and are undergoing treatment.
Here are more details about our methylene blue drops:
- With 0.5 mg methylene blue in every drop
- Compact, travel-friendly packaging
- Comes in 50ml glass dropper bottle
- Made in USA
It's time to start taking better care of your brain. Add the Compass Laboratory Methylene Blue 1% Drops to your cart TODAY!
I will buy from this company again
I have so appreciated this product to help suppress nitric oxide levels and reduce the severe waking headaches I’ve been experiencing for several years. I’m thankful!
Doing about 15 drops mid day.
In this season of the intentional diabolical warfare on health, MB has proven to be a strong anchor in my health and wellness, alongside omitting meat from my diet, adding one raw meal a day and drinking more water. GAME CHANGER!
I do actually feel better and I've leaned thru Mark Sloan's book that more is not necessarily better so I am gonna stick w/ 10 drops in the am and 10 drops in the pm.
I have turned 3 other people onto your product!
Exactly what I wanted. Broken dropper replaced promptly. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many milligrams are in 1 milliliter?
There is 5 milligrams in 1 milliliter of 0.5% solution.
There is 10 milligrams in 1 milliliter of 1% solution.
When will my order ship?
Most order will ship within 1 business day.
How much is shipping?
Shipping is calculated at checkout. Free Economy shipping is offered for all domestic orders. We offer Free Economy shipping on International orders over $250. Customers will be responsible for any taxes or fees due.